Serve The Best
Of The Rogue Valley
Fun & Relaxed
The best of Southern Oregon, featured at your special day
“All I had to do was greet our guests and offer them a gourmet lunch… thank you Chef Kristen for making our event fantastic and an outstanding experience for everyone.”
See below or download an informational flyer and sample menus here.
Choose from a variety of options to create your own instant party or have our professionals take care of you and your guests. Packages starting at $950.
Impress your business buddies and foodie friends with these customized menus or themed buffets. Starts at $36 per person with a 30 person minimum
Farm-to-Table Premier Buffet
Showcasing premium local food and products at the peak of their season. Starts at $3,250
Customized Farm To Table Dream Packages ~ $$ Prices Vary
Appetizer Packages ~ Starting at $950
Choose your favorite package for an instant appetizer party to feed 35-50 people. All of the food is prepared ahead of time and is ready to be served fresh, as is. Let us make entertaining fun and easy for the host and guests alike!
The following packages are priced as a drop-off service, and will have an associated delivery cost depending on your location (free within 20 minutes of downtown Jacksonville). You can also add-on on-site staffing to take all of the work out of hosting your event and let us take care of you! Cocktail napkins, compostable cocktail plates, toothpicks and serviceware are provided. Choose the menu and number of guests you will be serving for the best party food around!
Charcuterie, Cheese and Farm Kitchen Appetizer Platters – All Cold Serve
35-50 guests $950 / 50-65 guests $1200 / 65-80 guests $1500 / 80-95 guests $1800
- Variety Dried Cured Meats – Sliced to serve
- Whipped Chevre and Brie with Seasonal Jams and Chutneys
- Seasonal House Cured Pickles
- Preserved Lemon and Golden Raisin Marinated Olive Mix
- Fresh Seasonal Flavor Hummus
- Smoked Salmon and Dill Spread
- Aged Havarti, Cheddar and Manchego Sliced Cheeses
- House Made Membrillo (Slicable Quince Paste)
- Seasoned Mixed Nuts
- Variety of Crackers (Gluten Free available) or Rise Up! Bread Crostini
- Cut Veggies for dipping
Premier Appetizer Service – Hot and Cold Serve – Location Dependant
Base Price for 35-50 ppl $1250 / 50-65 ppl $1550 / 65-80 ppl $1850 / 80-95 ppl $2150
Make your first 4 selections from Group #1 for the base price.
Make additional choices from Group #1 for $150-$200 per selection or from Group #2 for $200 – $300 per selection.
- Olive Tapenade, Pesto and Whipped Chevre Crostini Platter
- Seasonal Chutney and Brie Plate with Cucumber Slices, Toasts and Crackers
- Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese and Fresh Herbs with Pita Crackers/Toasts
- Tomato Bruschetta and Crostini
- Crimini Mushroom Bruschetta with Feta, Pear, Walnuts and Thyme served with toasts
- Pears and Blue Cheese with Rosemary Honey and Crackers/Toasts
- Roasted Eggplant and Sweet Pepper Caviar with Toasts
- Vegetable Plate with Hummus and Yogurt Herb Dip
- Assorted Cookie Platter (3 varieties, gluten free options available)
- Minty Lamb Meatballs
- Top Sirloin Bites with Yam and Garlic Aioli
- Toasted Pecan Stuffed Dates wrapped in Bacon
- Mini-Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
- Chicken Skewers with Roasted Winter Squash, Red Peppers and Peanut Sauce
- Bite-size Salmon Cakes with Lemon Dill Aioli
- Stuffed Mushroom with Feta, Pear, Walnut and fresh Thyme
- Caprese Skewers (fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, basil and reduced balsamic)
- Antipasto Skewers (with salami, cheese, olives, cherry tomatoes and pickles)
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
For a customized package or catering service, please contact Chef Kristen.Contact Chef
Casual Dinner Buffet or Themed Menu
The following menus are priced at $36 – $40 per person for 1 entree selection and 2 side dishes with a 30-person minimum. You can also choose one of our popular themed menus, with something for every diet! Optional add-ons include extra entree selections, a staffed event, artisan bread, and dessert. The base price includes:
- Free delivery within 20 miles of our location or a small travel fee for further away.
- Setting up a buffet with our catering equipment and pick-up at the arranged time to remove all equipment within a 2-3 hour window of drop-off, depending on location.
- Sturdy compostable paper plates, napkins, and compostable utensils
- Leftover containers to take home any extra goodies for later.
Entree Selection – Choose 1. You can add a second entree for $10 per person. If you have a party of 40 or more you can order 2 entrees for no additional cost and get ½ and ½ (20 servings of each entree).
- Marinated Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Peach Salsa
- Curried Stuffed Yams (Vegan or Ground Meat and veggies in the filling)
- Asian Noodle Salad with Julienned Vegetables and Peanut Sauce – Chicken and Tofu optional on the side (GF)
- Seasonal Vegetable Lasagna – vegetarian or with ground turkey or beef
- Vegetable Green Curry with Rice – Chicken, and Tofu optional on the side
- Turkey, Beef or Root Vegetable Shepherd’s Pie
Sides and Veggies – Choose 2
- Wild Rice and Roasted Vegetable Salad with Balsamic
- Marinated Garbanzo Beans with Quick Pickled Cucumbers and Shallots
- Sesame Roasted Butternut Squash and Kale Salad
- Green Salad with Marinated Pears, Fennel, Pecans, and Lemon Vinaigrette
- Quinoa Roasted Summer Squash and Mint Salad
- Garden Green Salad with Shredded Veggies and Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Fruit Salad with Maple Lemon Dressing
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Seasonal Roasted Veggies
Themed Menus include 1 meat based entree, 1 vegan based entree and 3-4 side dishes to match the theme and meal. The base price for themed Menus is $40 per person. Popular themes include:
- Fiesta Meal ~ Shredded Seasoned Pork, Black Bean and Yam Salad, Rice, Citrus Slaw, Pico De Gallo, Tortilla and Chips
- Mediterranean ~ Herb Marinated Chicken, Grilled Vegetable Platter, Minted Garbanzo Bean and Cucumber Salad, Chopped Green Salad, Tzatziki, Flatbread
- Indian Curry ~ Shredded Curried Chicken, Coconut Yellow Vegetable Curry, Turmeric Rice, Seasonal Salad, Housemade Chutneys, Naan Bread
- BBQ ~ BBQ Chicken Legs, Breasts and Thighs, Grilled Vegetable Platter, Pasta Vegetable Salad, Citrus Slaw, Garden Green Salad, Condiments and Rolls
Artisan Bread and Butter/ Olive Oil for $2 per person
Dessert Menu $5-$7/person
- Our famous Cookie Platter (vegan/gluten free)
- Seasonal Fruit Crisp (vegan/gluten free) with Whipped Cream
- Apple or Pear Spice Cake
- Flourless Chocolate Torte with Raspberry Whipped Cream
Farm-To-Table Premier Buffet
Expect the best seasonal and locally sourced foods, and the most excellent service and experience you could have at a hosted event. We’re here to serve you!
Each meal is tailored to make your special event all about you, showcasing premium local food and products at the peak of their season. Please contact Chef Kristen for the full menu selections.
Packages include, but are not limited to:
- 45 minute free consultation with Chef Kristen to establish your menu and service
- Coordination with your event planner and venue for day-of event success and flow
- Passed and self-serve appetizer platters for cocktail hour
- A buffet-style meal, including 1-2 entrees, 3 side dishes, artisan bread, and any add-ons
- Plated dessert served to each guest or on a dessert buffet (Dessert provided by Host or at additional cost as an add-on)
- Catering staff and Chef for buffet-style meal
- All service equipment for buffet and appetizer service
- All food costs, prior to add-ons
- Excellent service to you and your guests, supporting you in fully enjoying your own event!
Our basic service starts at $3250 and serves up to 54 people.
For a guest count of 55 – 70, $60 per person.
For a guest count of 71 – 85, $58 per person.
For a guest count of over 86, $55 per person.
Available add-ons include:
- Plated Meal or Family Style Service with additional staffing
- Premier Appetizer Service
- Non-Alcoholic Beverage Service
Menu selections include, but are not limited to:
- Sous Vide Cocoa Rubbed Tri-Tip with Mushroom and Red Wine Sauce or Chimichurri
- Grilled Salmon with Lemon Cream Sauce, Citrus and Fresh Herbs
- Oregon Albacore Tuna with Orange Miso Glaze and Basil
- Shrimp Scampi with Butter White Wine Sauce
- Mediterranean Butterflied Leg of Lamb
- Curried (Coronation) boneless chicken breast and thighs
- Chicken Breast in Garlic Cream Sauce with Tarragon
- Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells with Broccoli Ricotta and Nutmeg Spiced Bechamel Sauce
- Seasonal Vegetable Lasagna (Vegetarian or beef option/GF optional)
- Rosemary Maple Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Onion Sauce
- Macaroni and Cheese – regular or truffle Mac and Cheese
- Potato and Veggie Au Gratin
- Caesar Salad with Crunchy Homemade Garlic Croutons and Cucumbers
- Pasta with Roasted Winter Squash,Mushrooms, Peas in light Pecorino Romano Sauce
- Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Green Beans with Fresh Thyme and Lemon Butter
- Braised Broccoli with Orange Zest and Sesame Dressing
- Refreshing Potato Salad with Crunchy Vegetables and a light herb Vinaigrette Dressing
- Garden Green Salad with Seasonal Fresh Veggies and Dressing of your Choice
- Grilled or Roasted Seasonal Veggies with Herb Dressing
- Herbed Basmati Rice
- Asian Mixed Green Salad with Julienne Vegetables with Lime Ginger Vinaigrette
- Rice Pilaf with Peas and Parsley
- Greek Style Salad with Cucumber, Tomatoes, Chopped Romaine, Olives, Feta, and Mint Dressing
- Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
Build Your Own Dream Dinner
You know that feeling when you realize you can just enjoy yourself?
Customized Farm To Table Dream Packages ~ $$ Prices Vary
Co-Create your dream event with Chef Kristen and the most intimate family and friends in your party! Once you have your venue, Chef Kristen will meet with you and the wedding planner and/or venue manager to walk step by step through your vision to make sure every detail is tended to. We will customize your menu based on your chosen theme, decor, favorite foods, beverage pairings, and season to bring you the very best that the Rogue Valley has to offer. You and your guests will not only get the most flavorful and perfectly executed food but a true Southern Oregon dining experience that will help create the memory of a lifetime for your special event!
Themes may include, but are not limited to:
A Fire Cooked Farm Dinner! Plancha style Pig or Lamb Roast with Fire Grilled Seasonal Vegetables, Artisan Breads, Pizza, and more. If you love outdoor cooking and want the meal as part of the show and feel of the day, this is a great choice!
Best of the Season ~ 5 – 7 course meal. Get the best Local foods Chef Kristen can find at the peak of their flavor, based on your favorite foods, culinary style, and seasonal theme. This package really lets the flavors of the Rogue Valley shine through in every bite!
Family Style Italian Feast ~ from Antipasti to Frutta e dolce, enjoy large platters of every Italian course for guests to pass and enjoy while laughing and enjoying each other at the table.
Customized packages include 2 chef consultations, a private tasting with the chef to select your menu, and 1 site visit at your venue to curate your dream event. Full-service staffing, non-alcoholic beverage services, a customized menu, and coordination with venue and event manager are also included in this package. We tailor everything just for you, so prices will vary, but start at $6000 to serve 60 guests.Contact Chef
Private Dinner, Class, or Intimate Party at JFK!
Six Course Private Dinner, Party or Class at Jefferson Farm Kitchen
Book a private 6-course tasting dinner or cooking class for up to 12 at our charming kitchen and store located in the Historic Masonic Lodge in downtown Jacksonville! Chef Kristen will curate a one-of-a-kind menu and experience for your special event, private class, or dinner party. Add a wine or beverage pairing or bring your own beverage of choice!
This dinner is included in the Customized Farm-To-Table Dinner Packages to help select the menu for your big event.
Price starts at $1000 for 8 guests. Receive a huge discount when booked in tandem with another private catered event.
Call or email Chef Kristen for details and available reservation dates.Contact Chef
“Kristen and her team provide more than ‘catering’…from the planning stages and myriad ideas available, to the final execution of event, there are plentiful reasons for bringing her in as your food partner.”